A brief break to explore

Arthur's seat
                                                              Arthur's seat, Edinburgh 

It was day 22 here. I was on the laptop, coding and stuff. I received a message. It was George ( the guy next to me on the picture ). He asked me if i want to go to on place which I heard for the first time in my life - Arthur's seat. By the fact that I haven't had explored Edinburgh yet and moreover that I am an adventurous type of person I just put  on my shoes and went.We were walking through the unutterable beautiful streets of the capital.


           We reached the hill and I felt the wind. It wasn't the same as the one down the city. 
It was another type. I loved it . I was feeling like the wind was broadening my horizon.
now
I have a clear mind
to perform better🔁
I recommend this to everyone.
I would substitute 100 parties for an adventure .


Ain't         even          started             yet!